The company employs 11 injection presses of a closing force of 50 to 330 tons made by ARBURG, ENGEL AND BATTENFELD. 3 presses of these are of two-component type with robotized workstation.
- Single-component injection - 1. the basic material for the production from plastics is a plastic material that is transported in a form of granulation by suckers from the transport packages into the hoppers located in the top part of the injection press. Material suction into the hoppers of injection presses is preceded by the granulation drying. Prepared granulation is consequently withdrawn by the auger located in the plasticization chamber. In the plasticization chamber, the material is melted by the induction heating elements. Consequently, the melt is homogenized by the slowly rotating auger and, under the high pressures, the melted plastic is injected through a so called laminar flow into the compression mould. The injected plastic material is consequently stabilized and cooled down by the cooling system. After the plastic product has been stabilized the mould opens for the plastic part to be removed. After the injection compression mould has been closed again the injection cycle is repeated.
- Two-component injection – 2. it functions in the same manner as in the single-component operation, however, the two-component injection technology allows combination of two material types or two colours of one plastic type in one moulded piece. The two-component technology differs from the conventional injection by the fact that two injection units are attached to the injection mould.
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF INJECTION PRESSES:
MATERIALS TO BE PROCESSED:
- Soft PVC
- ALBIS PLASTIC CR s. r. o.
- BRENNTAG CR s. r. o.
- HSH CHEMIE s. r. o.
- POLYKEMI spol. s.r.o.
- POLY ONE ČR, s.r.o.
- Radka spol. s. r. o.
- REMARKPLAST s. r. o.
- VARROC LIGHTING SYSTEMS, s. r. o.
- PLASTOPLAN, s. r. o.
SURFACE TREATMENT - BY PLATING - VAPOUR DEPOSITION OF ALUMINIUM
It is the innovative aluminium coat application technology in a physical manner, in a form of deposition in very high vapour. It is the ecological process without the use of chemicals. This technology gets far ahead of the existing applied surface treatment methods both in terms of productivity, economy and, mainly, ecology. The company manufactures using two pieces of plating equipment:
Heraeus A 1400 H a CompactMet Gen III manufactured by Bühler
BÜHLER CompactMet GEN III
It is the plating equipment that was bought in 2017. CompactMET – GEN III is fully functional evaporation system for the evaporation in high vapour suitable for aluminium-plating of the car headlamp. It is convenient for the creation of evaporated layer on a plastic that allows rotation of products in the plating process to obtain a uniform application of the plating layer. The drive for planetary rotation (for a minimum of two grippers) of the products to be plated is ensured by a three-phase motor with the infinitely adjustable frequency speed converter. The vacuum chamber made of stainless steel with removable covering inserts and a sight hole for visual inspection of the plating. The machine is controlled by it own control system, including the delivery of PC and the relevant software.
The HERAEUS 1400 plating equipment is used for the vapour deposition of layers to the parabolic reflectors and the parts of plastic material.
The following can be done in the HERAEUS 1400 model by using two technologies after different programs have been preset on the operation panel:
- a) Al vapour deposition technology
- b) Al vapour deposition technology - Plasil
Individual layers have the following function:
- a) Aluminium creates a reflective surface with a high reflection that exceeds 83%. Given the aluminium's insufficient corrosion resistance the reflective layer must be protected against aggressive action of humidity, gases and chemicals that are in operation during the vehicle traffic.
- b) The siloxane layer of Plasil is formed as a result of polymerization on the aluminium surface in a HV discharge. The formed polymer repels water and it is resistant to the aggressive influence of the environment. The polymer's mechanical resistance is minimal.